Happy New Year!
It’s 2016, the year of:
- The 58th U.S. Presidential Election;
- The 31st Summer Olympic Games; and
- The 3rd year of EmPan Blogs!
No need to reflect heavily on the benefits of blogging, last year’s summary still holds true. Therefore, I’ll share some 2015 highlights and goals for the new year!
I browsed the Internet and soul-searched a bit before locking down my not-that-different 2016 list. The latest version is below!
- Make a new recipe once a month. This resolution is adapted from previous goals of trying a new recipe about every week. This plan is more attainable!
- Run! Continue to run and race. Last year’s mission was the marathon, which could happen again in 2016, but a new PB in the 10 mile or half would be awesome, too!
- Read good books. Bookclub petered out in 2015 and I admit so did my novel reading. It’s time to get some new titles to my Kindle – suggestions welcome!
- Take the GMAT. Yup.
- Keep Blogging!
I’ll keep you posted on my progress, with some amateur photography sprinkled in along the way.